First off, I rarely make yearly resolutions.
I just never really felt the need to make one.
Resolution : a promise to yourself to do or to not do something.
Cambridge Dictionary Online
A resolution is something you make for yourself…so technically speaking it’s for your eyes only. Which to me means it’s something we all make and forget about after a while.
Let’s be realistic…how many of you made a resolution and kept it for the whole year?
Come on now.
I believe the majority of people make resolutions and just threw it out the door. A very few people I imagine kept up with it for half a year, and only a handful of people from the few actually kept it up for the year.
I’m pretty guilty of making resolutions and never following up with it…or making some that just aren’t realistic to begin with.
So this year I am going to make a resolution here with you as my witness. Figured if I shared it with people and put it on the web I can’t make excuses or back out on them.
So here it goes…
- I am going to continue this blog with at least 1 post per month
- Travel Journal
- Restaurants & Food
- Skincare & Cosmetics Selection
- Clothing & Shoes
- Traveling to a new location
- Go on a Snowboarding Trip (fingers crossed)
- Visit more of Europe (Austria and Prague + the Nordic Countries)
- Spend more Quality time with KGB
- I know he’s working hard on his Masters, but that doesn’t mean we always have to stay home…
- Attend a Cooking Class
- Le Cordon Bleu is in Central London (no excuses)
- Stop Making Up Excuses (NOT to do something)
たとえば この 大地のすべてが
たとえば この 空のすべてが
BLEACH 34 KING OF THE KILL